What is Digital Radiography?
Digital radiography is a safer and more advanced alternative to traditional X-ray machines. Our staff at General & Cosmetic Dentistry of the Treasure Coast use the latest in digital radiographic technology to snap incredibly detailed X-ray images that give us the information we need to determine the best course of treatment for you.
Digital Radiography in Jensen Beach
A proper diagnosis is key to effective treatment. To help reach that diagnosis, we use an advanced digital sensor that produces exceptionally clear X-ray images of patients’ teeth and gums. This powerful diagnostic tool eliminates guesswork and gives Jensen Beach dentist Dr. Dennis Rinaldi unprecedented insight about the health of your smile.
Benefits of Digital Radiography Include:
- Patients are exposed to a small fraction of radiation compared to traditional X-rays
- Our cavity-detecting pictures are the highest quality images available on the market
- Adjustable settings allow Dr. Rinaldi to view images from different health perspectives
- Images require no inconvenient processing time, so appointments are shorter
- Since images are digital and do not require development, no harmful development chemicals are used
- For educational purposes, patients can view enlarged images of their teeth and gums on a computer monitor
If you would like to know more information about digital radiography X-rays, please contact our office.